Friday, January 4, 2013

WE ALL HAVE OUR DAYS!


Morning Luvs and Happy Friday! I'm working on a new blog I should've had ready last night, so I'm posting one of my old writings from my Evernote. Hope you enjoy and are blessed by it! Feel free to subscribe and spread the word! Thanks much!!! XoXoXo

~Raven J.

We all have our days. We have our GREAT days, our Good days, our OK days and and our less-than OK days. Sometimes we feel like we're on top of the world and with God, can't nobody touch us or say anything to us to that will cause us to fall from that high. Then we have those days were we feel totally useless, pathetic, unloved, alone, trapped, not moving, not growing, not learning, so undeserving that we just don't wanna feel anymore or wanna have a pity-party.

BUT...I have learned that when I talk out loud to the Lord, it makes the next breath, not the next step, a little easier. No matter how small a problem may seem to you (Everything is LITTLE 2 GOD!), or how GREAT the situation or circumstances APPEAR, NEVER GIVE UP HOPE OR LOSE FAITH! (That is where I true test comes from, I believe). I KNOW 4 MYSELF that the Lord Jesus DOES hear and DOES answer me when I talk to HIM about my baby problems or my adult problems!

Psalm 55:22 NLT

Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.

I pray that you will Blessed & Encouraged in the Lord today! XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment