Wednesday, January 16, 2013

It's the LITTLE things!


Luke 16:10 NLT

“If you are faithful in little things, you will be faithful in large ones. But if you are dishonest in little things, you won’t be honest with greater responsibilities.

Hello Luvs!

I know it's super late and I most definitely should be sleeping but I needed to post this little message.

****Oh before I forget: I JUST LEARNED TONIGHT THAT YOU'RE NOT ABLE TO POST ANY COMMENTS ON MY BLOG. A SISTER TOLD ME SHE TRIED 10X THEN I TESTED IT OUT MYSELF. THIS IS WHAT SHOWS UP WHEN YOU TRY TO SUBMIT A COMMENT****

So, until I'm able to get that straightened out, please feel free to email me at rj.stone7@gmail.com! I also use #Google+ and I post my Blog on there as well. So you're more than welcome to add me to your Circles and Share my Blog and post your comments on there! :-) 

Okay, back to this quick post. I have always considered myself a simple girl/woman when it comes to relationships. What I mean by that is I don't really ask for much. It has always been the little things that move me and get my attention. To this day, I think my Bae has a difficult time appreciating my APPRECIATION of him! Hahahah I compliment and tell him things and he's always like, "It's nothing" or like he really doesn't see it as a big deal. Well, for me, it is! ;-) For I feel if you care that much about the simplest things, you'll care that much greater about the bigger things! If not, you should!!! 







FYI!!! HE BOUGHT THIS FOR ME TONIGHT!!! I <3 ME SOME HIM! 

I say all of that in case someone needs to be reminded that those "little things" they do, does matter and can have a great impact on someone!
 A perfect example of that is a SMILE! Some people are going through the worst storms and trials and just feel down, or may be having issues at home, work or wherever, and you could just smile at them and ask how their day is or just smile as you past them by and that could lift their spirits. 
I can personally relate to that because a lady at my job said to me once that every time she sees me I'm always smiling and that makes her day. I felt GREAT inside because I KNOW it's the LIGHT of the Lord that's within me shining on the outside! Thank you, Father! 

So, don't ever underestimate your little doings & generosity because it could mean the WORLD to someone! 
God Bless & Sweet Dreams!
XoXoXo ~Raven J 






No comments:

Post a Comment