Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Lord's Love

Good Morning to all of those who are viewing this! Be sure to spread the word!;-) I've been receiving a lot of GREAT feedback! I truly, truly appreciate all the love and support! It means a great deal to me! *HUGS & MUCH LOVE* to you all!!!

I don't have Internet access at home right now so that's why I haven't been posting regularly like I want. Nevertheless, I'm at work right now and hope to be able to finish thus before having to clock in! :-P



About a week ago, I was watching episodes of Full House, and the last one I watched was the one where Stephanie accidentally drove Joey's car through the kitchen window. The last clip of the show ended with Danny telling Stephanie that she could never do anything that would make him stop loving her.

1 Corinthians 13:4-5 NLT

4 Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud 5 or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged.

Instantly hearing those lines, I thought about the love the Lord has for us - NEVER-ENDING! I also thought about how scared Stephanie was that she ended up running away.
She asked her dad how could he possibly still love her after she done what she did?

I can guarantee we all have done something when we younger or even in our  teenage years and we just felt like it was the end of the world for us! Our parents may have been furious and probably did give us a serious beat-down (not child abuse, just a good old-fashioned whooping)  that which we did, didn't remove their love us. If anything, their disciplinary action proved they loved us!

Proverbs 13:24 NLT

"Those who spare the rod if discipline hate their children. Those which love their children care enough to discipline them."

I hope you all KNOW that NO SIN is greater or less than the other! In GOD'S EYES, they're all the same and all lead to the same place. So, whatever mistakes you make or short-comings you have, the Lord won't ever stop loving you or caring from you. Too often when we felt we've disappointed God, we run away from Him and stop having a relationship with Him because we feel the mess we've gotten ourselves into is just so great, why would He choose to deal with us now?? But His grace and mercies are new everyday! A new day to start over and get it right!!! :-)

Also, in saying all if that, just because the Lord is a merciful God, doesn't mean we should take advantage of HIS LOVE for us! 

Romans 8:38 NLT

38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love.


I know just about all of us who've come to know the true love of Christ have felt that way at some point in our lives. If we backslide, if we disobeyed God or kept failing the tests or just had a hard time understanding the things of the Lord or getting things right in our lives. We're like, after all this mess I've done, this mess I'm in, how can He still love me after all of that?

I'm going to have to come back and Edit this post, but please be Encouraged & God Bless you 2day!!! XoXoXo ~Raven J.

No comments:

Post a Comment