Wednesday, January 9, 2013

PRAY MORE ...WORRY LESS!!!


“If you pray about it don't worry about it. If you're going to worry about it don't pray about it.”


― Steve Harvey

Good Morning, Luvs!

Happy Humpday! I hope the first full week back to work since the holidays hasn't been too challenging! :-D

I wanted to share with you today something I'm pretty sure we all can relate to, and if if you're not feeling this way now, I can guarantee you have before in the past and will experience it in the future. "Financial hardships (as the school loans department likes to call it)

With the way the economy is, the difficulties of finding a job, a good one and good paying one at that, there are a lot if people, including myself who are unfortunately living from check-to-check and are just barely getting by. With my school loans and other monthly bills, it always seems as if I can't receive a break, and when I do obtain extra funds, its always going towards a bill.

I want to encourage you today to take your mind off those financial burdens and place your mind on the Lord. He sees and knows our struggles. He wants to rescue us and strengthen us, but we have to have the faith & trust and believe He will see us through!

Thank you, Jesus!
The Bible scripture for today just happens to be Jeremiah 17:7  "But blessed are those who trust in the LORD and have made the LORD their hope and confidence." FYI - I had no idea that was the scripture for today. It just confirms that once again, my encouragement for today is definitely "on time!" So, I thank the Lord for His leading and the Holy Spirit for the anointing that's within me.

Things happen in life that we sometimes have no control over, or we make bad money decisions or we just get more bills or prices go up. It's happened; it's done, but  don't let it consume you and strip you away of the peace and joy that's inside of you!

Most of you know the scripture I'm sure from Matthew 6:34 "So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today." As well as verse 26: "Look at the birds. They don't plant KR harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly father feeds them. And aren't you far more valuable to him then they are?"




I close in saying this, Trust your financial stories and everyday cares into the Lord! Pray to Him about your situations and leave them there! Don't believe Him to make a way and then you go worrying and talking about the situation. Those bill collectors are going to call, they're going to hound you, but you just ask the Lord to touch their hearts and have mercy on you and ask to set up a reasonable payment plan. You don't know unless you try and ask! I know personally what the Lord can do when you just tell Him honestly how you're feeling and his you need HIM to get you through it.

I pray you all are Blessed & Encouraged today and have an AWESOMELY BLESSED DAY!!! XoXoXo

Raven J.

No comments:

Post a Comment