Thursday, January 3, 2013

HE NEVER Changes!

Good Morning, Luvs!

I hope everyone has been having a great New Year thus far! All I've hearing at work since New Year's is some of the ladies talking about going on these diets and what have you! Eating healthy is great, but some of these women are worried about their "weight", and I so much wish they could see what I see! 

Anyway, this morning I wanted to share with you something that came into my spirit the other day. I hope it blesses you and reminds you of God's awesome love for you and that although we change, He changes not!

(NKJV)
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Ever go into a situation being 100% sure about it, and then later down the line, become unsure and somewhat confused? The Bible says in I Corinthians 14:33,
For God is not the author of confusion but of peace.
So , what happened that changed our minds so drastically? Were we never sure in the first place? Did we get scared in what we got ourselves involved in? They say, "Be careful what you wish for because you just may get it." That phrase is very true because sometimes when we get what we want or prayed for, we don't know how to take care of it or appreciate it. So, if God is not the author of confusion and He changes not, why do we always change our minds about things we were dead-set on from the beginning?! Well, from my own personal experiences, I can only think of three things. One - that thing or situation which we were sure about, the Lord didn't have planned for us to begin with. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lead not to your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and shall direct your path." It was a decision we didn't seek  the Lord about or wait for any confirmation and just went on our. Two - we allowed fear to kick in and take over. Or Three - which I seem to keep experiencing in my personal life - Life got in the way.

I've had experiences with all three of these, but the latter seems to be the one that keeps following me. I'm learning and have been told that life experiences can be the cause of one's altering their once determined minds about something they were once so happy and for certain about. Yes, LIFE does happen! But Life does go on! As painful as that sounds, we shouldn't stop living, stop trying or stop pursuing those things just because life gets hectic & busy! You might as well not be living! (Not promoting suicide in the least!!!!) I'm just tired of people who make these promises and declarations, but as soon as challenges & "the real world happens", they're quick to runaway or back-out of their committments, or now they're no longer sure about what they want. I'll be the first to raise my hand and say that I easily get confused and second-guess myself, but that's from my own personal issues I'm dealing with. I've rambled on and said all of that to say, The Lord Jesus will never change His mind about us! Malachi 3:6 “For I am the Lord, I do not change;" When decide to commit to something or someone, let us make sure we weigh out every scenario, because even tho we may have the intentions of backing up our words with actions, some people don't get that promise. Some people can't handle certain thing that life deals them or they have yet to find a way to balance and/or understand it all. That's why we need the Lord Jesus to help us prioritize our obligations and to help us with the things that overwhelm us in this life! We're not to back out of our words, unless it's something out of our control, but we should always try our best do what we say and to not easily allow the challenges of this life to take away our desires & dreams.

I'm sorry if this blog was confusing and kind of got off track. I'm connecting it to my own close personal experience and I was trying to talk around the specific subject itself, without putting all of the business out there! Hahaha never the less, the subject remains the same. God never changes, even tho we often do! Be Blessed & Encouraged in the Lord 2day!!! XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment