Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Blessing to Others

Philippians 2:4-5 NLT
Don’t look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too. You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had.
Hello Luvs!
I take it your week has been great so far. If not, turn it over to GOD!!!  More snow out here by me...A lot of people are WANTING Spring already! Lolol I know we all seem to try & rush the seasons, but like anything else, maybe we should try & be more thankful and enjoy each season for however long we have them...says the woman who hates the cold and could live WITHOUT seeing snow ! Haha

After receiving this feedback on Instagram


regarding my last Blog post, it was put in my spirit to write about being a blessing to others. I know that's a strong gift the Lord has given me to share with others - Encouragement! Part of me has known that I was blessed with the ability to give helpful advice and encourage others, but last year, it  became more evident like never before.
After finally getting my Blog going the beginning of this year, I started promoting it on Facebook, Instagram and Google +. I received so much positive feedback and was told how my posts were a blessing and were right on time. I knew I was in my season of finally putting my writings out there to the public.
People that really know me, knows I love to write and it is my hope & dream to have a career in that field. But..UNTIL that day happens, I am truly thankful that the Lord has chosen to use me to bring Glory & Honor to Him through my writings to encourage others! I'm truly humbled and just so Thankful for the Holy Spirit!!!
Be Blessed & Encouraged in the Lord today! ♥♡
~Raven J

Philippians 2:1-2 NLT
Is there any encouragement from belonging to Christ? Any comfort from his love? Any fellowship together in the Spirit? Are your hearts tender and compassionate? Then make me truly happy by agreeing wholeheartedly with each other, loving one another, and working together with one mind and purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment