Thursday, March 7, 2013

Be Prepared For What U Prayed For

Happy Thursday, Luvs!

After having an exciting meeting with an executive VP at my job regarding the steps I needed to take to get my foot in the door that will lead to the writing industry where I can either get paid for Blogging, freelance writing, scholarship opportunities to get back in school and other possibilities, I felt this writing of mines from last year was PERFECT  for today!!!

BE BLESSED & ENCOURAGED IN THE LORD TODAY'! ♥
~Raven J.



Tuesday, October 16, 2012 8:15 P.M.
***The Lord gave me this a couple of days ago, but I didn't write it down. I thank the Holy Spirit I still remembered it! I pray you are Blessed and Encouraged by this! Not looking fo praises or anything. I'm just honored that the Lord can and does use me to be a blessing to others!
Don't wish for a spouse if you're going to be selfish and aren't willing to make sacrifices. Don't wish for children if you're still going to live like you don't have any resonsibilites. Don't wish for that promotion at work if you plan on slacking and goofing off.

Luke 12:48
New International Version (NIV)

"From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked."

Don't wish for that house if you're not going to make it a home. Don't wish for that car if you're going to let any and everybody drive it and abuse it...yet those people aren't ever around when it needs repairs.

1 Corinthians 4:2 New International Version (©1984)

"Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful."

Don't wish for things that you know you're not trying to change for. And don't wish for things you outright KNOW you're not ready for! Ask the Lord to help and prepare you to be ready..in season and out.

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season;

No comments:

Post a Comment