Monday, March 25, 2013

All Things Through Christ

I TRULY CAN do ALL things through CHRIST who strengthens me!!!

Philippians 4:13





I felt led to post a blog about this after my own personal accomplishment tonight.
We all have things we feel we can't do or are afraid to try from fear of failure or intimidation. For those who don't now, I'm sure there was a point somewhere in your life when you didn't always feel so fearless and determined!
No matter how GREAT or SMALL the accomplishment, you should always be proud of achieving something you felt you could not.
About a week or so ago,  I bought this.


I wanted to put it together right away, but didn't. I thought about asking my Bae, but decided against it. I said to myself 'some things I just need to do myself and not be so quick to be dependent on someone else because they may not always be there.'
I've always been a hands-on & visual learner and almost always just skim through manuals. To make a long story short, as I started looking at pictures I initially felt intimated n automatically thought I couldn't assemble this and should just ask a man to do it for me. Lol That would be too easy.

I just spoke out loud and said "Okay, Lord & Holy Spirit." All the while through, I just kept thanking the Holy Spirit and just relying on His guidance. I didn't trust in my own capabilities, but His! I was sooo proud of myself! Proud WOMAN moment! Hahah I know a lot of very independent women who do it all and don't wait for anyone to help them and don't ask unless absolutely necessary! I'm independent, too, but not so much to where I'm foolish enough to think I don't need help from time-to-time.
Let me correct that - I ALWAYS need help! I/You/We NEED the Holy Spirit 24/7!!! The fears & intimidation I had was NOTHING because the Holy Spirit was there to HELP me despite my doubt. 

And here you have it.
Viola!!!! 


I KNOW SOMETIMES IT'S EASIER SAID THAN DONE,  BUT TRUST IN THE HOLY SPIRIT DESPITE HOW AFRAID YOU ARE OR WHEN PEOPLE SAY YOU CAN'T! Tell them, "I can't, but MY GOD CAN!" 

Be Blessed & Encouraged in the Lord, Luvs!!! 
♥♡

~Raven J.




No comments:

Post a Comment